Last updated on November 2nd, 2021 at 6:00pm
- You don’t know how many cloud accounts and resources are being used by your organization.
- You're manually “enforcing” policies for cloud usage using spreadsheets and wiki pages.
- You've had an instance where an employee leaving your team wasn't deprovisioned from your cloud.
- You’re using and managing multiple applications to manage your accounts, enforce budgets, and ensure compliance in the cloud.
- You’ve overrun your monthly cloud spend budget.
- Your team members are procuring cloud services using personal credit cards.
- You can’t hire enough people to effectively manage your cloud presence and keep up with the demand from your users.
- You've had a team member inadvertently violate a compliance policy.
- You have a dedicated team that is solely focused on reconciling cloud spending.
- Your cloud management office is viewed as the ‘Department of No.’
When You Use Kion for Governance...
- Your cloud accounts are aligned to your organizational hierarchy, making it easy to see your overall cloud presence.
- You automate the process of applying and enforcing policies, ensuring that the 50th account you create looks like the first
- With one step, you remove a departing team member from Kion, revoking her access to all cloud accounts.
- Cloud rules are applied once in your hierarchy and inherited by accounts below, preventing users from going outside policy boundaries.
- Budget enforcement actions freeze spend when your specified threshold is hit.
- Team members easily request a new account or access to an existing account, removing the temptation of shadow IT.
- Your existing team can easily manage your cloud governance needs…
- … and the team uses one solution to manage accounts, enforce budgets, and ensure compliance.
- Your financial managers use Kion to allocate funding, get an up-to-date view of spend, and reconcile at month end.
- Your cloud management office is now the ‘Department of Yes,’ provisioning accounts and granting cloud access and policy exemptions quickly.