Last updated on April 11th, 2022 at 1:53pm
Our team is preparing to attend the AWS Summit in San Francisco later this month. And we're bringing something for all the cloud users and stakeholders in your organization:
- If you're developing in the cloud, you need to scale without slowing innovation. We'll show you how to get native, least privileged access to the best-fit
services for your task.
- If you're managing financials in the cloud, you need to ensure cost-efficiency - and prevent surprise bills. We'll show you how to efficiently allocate and track spend and proactively prevent overspending.
- If you're in charge of security and compliance in the cloud, you need to be ever vigilant - without suffering alert fatigue. We'll show you how to automatically prevent and remediate violations of compliance and security requirements to reduce risk and maintain agility.
- And, regardless of your role, we'll have some swag to hand out!
Stop by our booth (711) to learn how to keep the focus on advancing capabilities within your product or service - instead of wrestling with cloud management and governance. We've got management and governance baked into Kion.
Our customers have:
- Seen a 10x reduction in the time needed to set up and provision cloud accounts.
- Saved an average of 30% on their cloud bills.
- Satisfied key compliance and security standards in <2 hours.
We hope to see you in San Fran - to make finding your way super simple, check out our map below! And visit the AWS site for more information and to register.