Last updated on September 20th, 2023 at 10:23am
An important element of cloud enablement is to deliver the right information at the correct level of detail to the right people. Kion allows you to change the level of detail provided in the logs for each microservice you have in Kion. This ensures that only the useful and relevant information is contained in the logs.
How to Change the Log Level
- Navigate to the "Systems Diagnostics" page under "Setting" on the left side navigation.
- Find the associated microservice that you would like to change.
- Select the three-dot menu on the right side.
- Select "Manage Log Level".
- Select the desired log level: fatal, error, info, and debug.
- Select "Apply".
Note: Your changes will propagate approximately 10 minutes after you make the change.
Your logs will now reflect the selected level of detail.
Please contact one of our experts if you'd like to see a demo of how Kion can provide the level of detail and context you need to effectively control your multi-cloud environment.