Last updated on February 6th, 2023 at 1:59pm
Most federal agencies operate multiple cloud environments across multiple cloud providers, each with hundreds of user accounts. This scenario makes 100% visibility and control across cloud environments seemingly impossible. In addition, agencies need to:
- Manage accounts between government and commercial environments and different levels of impact, including IL5 and IL6.
- Apply permutations of permissions and security controls.
- Demonstrate the fulfillment of compliance requirements.
To say the task is complicated is a gross understatement.
Kion resolves this dilemma by enabling federal agencies to view and manage their AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud environments from one central location.
Your Agency's Front Door to AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
Kion acts as the “front door” to the cloud for the users within your agency. Kion employs customizable guardrails around permissions, access, finances, and compliance to ensure that your cloud is well governed and can automate processes as much or as little as you want to make your cloud easier to manage. Federal agencies have used Kion to:
- Establish and demonstrate multi-cloud compliance
- Gain total cost transparency and attribution
- Deliver complete account provisioning and governance