Last updated on April 18th, 2023 at 4:22pm
October 2021 update: AWS has now included their governance guidance in the Management and Governance Lens, AWS Well-Architected Framework.
AWS just released a new white paper with recommendations to help organizations achieve governance as their cloud use scales. If you're encountering issues as you scale - or want to plan now for anticipated growth - AWS Governance at Scale provides a detailed look at:
- The management, financial, and compliance challenges encountered as cloud adoption grows
- Traditional approaches organizations often take to govern cloud workloads - and their limitations
- AWS' approach to achieving governance at scale, derived from best practices and from customers who have successfully operated at scale
- Decision factors to help you determine if you need a governance solution and whether you should build or buy
- A capability checklist to use as you assess cloud governance solutions
If you're curious about cloudtamer.io and how the solution scores on the AWS capability checklist, contact us for a demo and discussion.